In Game Command
In Game Command
Here can find some infomation about new Enhanced Scavenger! This agent allow user to get item from ground around player whit specific item list and drag delay.
1. With this selectbox can switch item list.
2. Use this button for add New Scavenger item list
3. Use this button for remove current Scavenger item list
4. Use this button for import a existing Scavenger item list from file.
5. Use this button for export current Scavenger item list to file.
6. Use this button for set container (from target in game) where item placed (if container is not accessible or not valid automatic switch to backpack).
7. Use this button to open a item insert window to add manual a item to list whit specific: Name, Graphics and Color.
8. Use this button to add item to list from game target (automatic read all information),
9. Use this button to open a windows to edit current selected item (blue line on itemlist).
10. Use this button to open a windows to configure props of selected item.
11. Use this button to remove selected item from list.
12. This area is a logbox for status and operation about scavenger engine.
13. Enable or disable this checkbox for start or stop scavenger engine.
14. This textbox is used for set delay to item drag.
15. This column of checkbox is for enable or not singolar item in scavenger list, can change in realtime during scavenger engine running.
16. This column is name of item in list.
17. This column is Graphics of item in list.
18. This column is Color of item in list (if show all engine not check color but only Graphics).
1. This textbox is used for insert Item name
2. This textbox is used for insert item graphics
3. This textbox is used for insert item color. This can be also -1 for All color.
4. Use this button to save and add item to list.
5. Use this button for close window whitout any insert.
1. In this area show information about item in list to edit props.
2. Whit this selectbox can chose what type of props add to list to current item.
3. This textbox is minimum value of props
4. This textbox is maximum value of props
5. Use this button to add props filter of this item whit specific details
6. Use this button to delete props selected in selectbox (pt.2)
7. List of current item props filter
8. Use this button to close item props editor.